OKC offers Programmatic Grant cycles bi-annually. These cycles are only open to our current partners. Our partners are also always able to apply for a Mightycat Medical Grant for individual kittens 12 weeks and under who are in need of funding for a medical procedure.
Mightycat partnership is currently by invitation only. When we have room for additional partners, our team searches for innovative organizations around the country who are working to make a safe future for the tiniest felines.
Our partners are:
- Municipal shelters, private shelters, foster-based rescues, and nonprofit organizations
- Fiscally responsible organizations in good standing with the IRS
- Organizations that have a documented history of serving kittens under 8 weeks of age
Orphan Kitten Club does NOT partner with:
- Organizations outside of the US
- Organizations not in good standing with the IRS
- Individual rescuers
- Startup organizations and organizations that have been operating for less than a year
- Organizations that do not have experience serving kittens under 8 weeks of age
If you are a representative for an organization you believe may be a good fit for Mightycat partnership, please click the link below to pass along your information to the OKC team.
Please note we are not currently seeking new partners at this time.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mightycat Partner Organization!
Orphan Kitten Club is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
Our Federal EIN is: 81-3503227.